OverviewXout is an old game I made about 12 year ago.
It's a puzzle game that look like plateform game.
ok, it's uggly, but quite funny, and not so easy.
Note : the game is now frozzen, there are no plan to release any new version or update it.
- 49 Levels
- 7 Tutorials
- Level Editor
- you can import/export levels
- Any difficulties (from easy to tricky)
|2000 May 10||Beta||Build 160|
This is the preview of the 3.3 version !
|1999 Dec 21||v 3.2||Build 151|
New : Background images
|1999 Nov 29||v 3.1||Build 149|
New : Gem elements
Fixes : some bug with fire
Levels : now 46
|1999 Nov 14||v3.0||Build 145 : Final v3 version|
New : Magnetics elements
New : Different game size (Big,Long..)
New : Redraw menu and Level Editor
Fixed : a bug with Large fonts in window
|1999 Oct 01||v 3Beta||New Web site|
Begin to modify Xout after 1 year of inactivity...
|1998 Juil 01||v 2.3||35 Levels + 5 tutorials|
|1997||v 1.0||first xout version|
stable 3.2 version (544 kb)
setup for stable 3.2 version ( 2704 kb)
3.3 beta version
Beta versionthe beta version is much better that the 3.2 one, but you need to install it on top of a 3.2 version.
how to proceed :
- first download and unzip a 3.2 version
- now get the beta, and unzip it on same directory as the 3.2
- run xout160.exe
- now import the given level Magma.x3 (go to leveleditor menu and import, drag and drop the file to complete importation)